Saturday, September 22, 2018

Review: To Love a Hellion

To Love a Hellion To Love a Hellion by Nicola Davidson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Frenemies to Lovers - She is his best friend's twin so he's known her forever. Thinks of her as a Hellion. She's been in love with him forever. There were some great parts, but also some times it felt stagnant and like I would never get through. The sub plot of the secret society his brother was part of was a bit strange and you can figure it out rather quickly. Stephen can be a bit of a prick when it comes to the women in his life. Caroline throws things, that seems to be humorous to all but I'm not enamored by anyone who loses that much control - like Stephen and the salt. Most language comes across as modern.

All in All it was a good book, I'd recommend it. I will definitely read more of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment