Thursday, January 3, 2019

Review: White Tiger

White Tiger White Tiger by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The first review of the new year! I've been wanting to read White Tiger for some time, luckily, my secret Santa gave me this book for Christmas. This is the story of Kendrick and Addison - He's a displaced shifter leader and she's a small town waitress. I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't over the moon with this one. I love the advancement of the series, it's always a pleasure to visit with Dylan, Tiger, and the other shifters, but I didn't feel the connection between Kendrick and Addie. Their romance was kinda blah for me. Zander plays a big part in this story and I am interested in reading his story. Also looking forward to seeing more of Ben in the future.

Overall, I would recommend this book and feel it's a nice progression of the Shifter Unbound series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment